Pest Control Service for the Brisbane and Redlands City area
Pests such as cockroaches, silverfish, spiders, ants and rats can be harmful to your health and your home. A pest-free home will ensure that your family stays healthy and your home stays safe.
Stop pests from invading your home!
Stopping pests invading your home requires a combination of good home upkeep and regular pest treatments.
Our Standard Pest Treatment includes:
- Internal, External and Roof void treatment.
- Cockroaches, silverfish, spiders, and household ants.
- The latest Synthetic Pyrethroids sprays and powders which are low odour, environmentally aware, and safe for your family and pets.
- Accredited, fully licensed technicians using the latest techniques and equipment.
- 12 Month Warranty. If your home is invaded by pests within 12 months of your pest treatment, we will re-treat the inside of your home for free.
How do you know you need a Pest Treatment?
- Many of our customers book a treatment at least every 12 months to ensure their property is always pest-free.
- If you find evidence of cockroaches, ants, spiders or droppings inside your home, this is an indication that you may need a pest treatment. Common problem areas include kitchens, bathrooms and garages.
- If you hear noises in the ceiling, this may be an indication that you have pests in your roof.
- If you walk into spider webs or see invading ants or foraging cockroaches, this too is a good indication that it is time for a pest treatment.
Call 07 3245 2420 to book a pest teatment.
For the best results in making your home pest-free:
- Identify problem areas before we arrive.
- Try and locate entry points, especially for ants and rodents
- Try not to leave food exposed for long periods, including pet foods.
- Ensure all stored goods are moved away from walls so we can spray the bottom half of your walls.
The Mason Family Advantage
- We operate our business under the guidance of traditional family values. As a client of Mason Pest Control, you can expect that we will treat you, your family and your home as we would our own.
- As a family business, the people you see on this website are the people you will see and meet when you enquire and make a booking with Mason Pest Control.
- We regularly attend training courses to ensure we are using the latest skills, techniques, products and technologies.
- Our priority is to use products that are both highly effective and safe for your family and the environment.
- Mason Pest Control is fully licensed and insured, giving you added peace of mind.
Call 07 3245 2420 for a FREE Quote or to make a booking.